- EnviroChallengers can visit a school up to five times in one year.
- For each day you schedule, work with other teachers in your school to book up to 5 lessons per day, if possible. We recommend having one teacher coordinate all of your school's lessons.
Please note, each EnviroChallenger lesson is approximately 50 minutes.
Please book only two lesson topics per day, per school (up to five lessons).
When scheduling, keep in mind block schedules, assemblies, in-service days, district holidays and vacations.
When scheduling lessons, please provide appropriate break times for EnviroChallenger educators as well as time to travel to each classroom.
How to Schedule a Lesson
- Go to our online calendar
- Please indicate the name of the lesson, when you'd like it to start, teacher name, and teacher contact information.
If you book a lesson less than one week in advance or don't complete the information above, the lesson is not guaranteed until confirmed by the EnviroChallengers. The EnviroChallengers will do everything they can to accommodate your request, but incomplete or late bookings can be challenging to fulfill.
If you have questions or problems, call (253) 591-5066 or email the EnviroChallenger educators. Please include your name, phone number, and email address, and someone will get back to you shortly.
Before the Lesson
During the Lesson
- Please limit class size to 30 students.
- A responsible adult must remain in the classroom while the EnviroChallenger educators are teaching lessons.