• City of Tacoma QA
  • City of Tacoma Data

Make a Request

Submit a Public Disclosure Request

Requests can be submitted using the form below, or you can print and mail a form to us, mail a letter, or submit your request via phone or email. Contact information can be found in the column to the right. 

If you are seeking divorce or marriage records, birth or death certificates, police reports, or property tax information, please visit our Frequently Requested Records page to learn where to find these records. The City of Tacoma does not maintain any of these records.


I understand that Washington State law limits certain uses, including but not limited to RCW 42.17A.555, prohibiting using lists of persons to promote election of persons or for promotion or opposition of ballot measures and RCW 42.56.070(9), prohibiting using lists of individuals for commercial purposes. If I have requested that the City prepare copies of the records, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and agree to the payment of required fees.

City of Tacoma Public Disclosure Request

Name of Requester:


Daytime Phone Number:


Mailing Address:


Email Address:


I am requesting that the City:

allow me to view the record(s)

provide me copies of the record(s)


Public Records Requested:

By submitting this form, I hereby declare under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the State of Washington, that the requested records shall not be used in violation of state law.

Security Measure

James Kauffman
Public Records Officer

Lisa Anderson
Public Records Assistant

City Clerk's Office
733 Market Street
Room 11
Tacoma, WA 98402


Phone: (253) 591-5188
Fax: (253) 591-5300