Graffiti is a crime. It is costly and destructive and sends a message that the community is not concerned about the appearance of its neighborhoods. It generates neighborhood fear, causes instability, signals an increase in crime, lowers property values, hurts business revenue, is economically detrimental to the City, and is a sign of urban decay.
- To report graffiti online: www.tacomaservices.org and select 'Citizen Request'
- To report graffiti by phone: 253-591-5001
1. File a police report
- File a police report by calling: 253-798-4721
2. Take picture of the graffiti (for homeowner's insurance and/or police report)
3. Contact your homeowner's insurance agent (if you choose to file a claim)
4. Remove the graffiti: important information for removing graffiti on your property