FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 6, 2010
Naomi Strom-Avila, Community and Economic Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, (253) 591-5191
Karrie Spitzer, Community Relations, email@example.com, (253) 591-5790
The Tacoma Arts Commission seeks art content for inclusion on TacomaArt & Culture, a Click! ON Demand channel airing arts programming and projects produced or funded by the Tacoma Arts Commission. The channel also features arts programming created by people who live or work in Pierce County.
Examples of programming could include, but are not limited to:
• a music video featuring all original content on DVD
• a DVD of a spoken word performance
• a short film or recording of a live arts event on DVD
• a musician who assembles a DVD displaying her cover art on the screen while her original music plays
• a visual artist who creates a DVD slideshow of his artwork set to music
Submission of arts programming is a juried process; entry is limited to two submissions per person. Applicants must have the legal rights to all submitted content. Deadline for submissions is May 28, 2010.
For complete details and guidelines, visit www.tacomaculture.org/arts/opportunities.asp. Information is also available by calling (253) 591-5191 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
TacomaArt & Culture on Click! ON Demand is made possible through a partnership between the Tacoma Arts Commission and Click! Cable TV and is accessible to anyone who is a Click! Cable TV customer with a digital receiver.