Pam Murray – email@example.com
The team is transforming communities through extreme neighborhood makeovers, delivering dramatic, visible improvements by:
- Coordinating the scheduling and delivery of City services to a target area.
- Delivering coordinated City services in conjunction with planned neighborhood cleanups.
- Partnering with other Safe and Clean teams to organize community events and recognize / celebrate the transformation achieved.
Team Accomplishments: Since organizing, the team coordinated sidewalk repair, culvert cleaning, catch basin cleaning, pot hole repair, alley grading, tree trimming, and more during two cleanup events in the Whitman and Jennie Reed neighborhoods.
We believe that delivering a revitalized physical appearance will foster neighborhood spirit to sustain community pride in the future.
Opportunities for Community Involvement: We are excited to add more partners to our efforts, including:
- Neighborhoods interested in organizing cleanups.
- Citizens interested in participating on our team to plan and organize cleanups.
- Additional City services that can be included in future cleanups.
- Community organizations to expand the scope of cleanups and services provided.
If you would like to help, please call Pam Murray at 573-2546 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.